SketchbookJack Bloggings

This is a mirror of sketchbookjack.wordpress.com, as courtesy for my Blogger half of the world. I try to keep them equally updated, but the Wordpress blog is usually more accurate. Cheers, Jack.

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Flashback : Jacob Marley


Now that it is officially December, I thought I would post a flashback illustration in a Christmas theme. This is one I did several years back of Jacob Marley appearing before Ebenezer Scrooge to warn him of his impending future. Although, in life, Marley was probably a normal sized person, I felt he should probably be larger than life in his ghostly form. Instead of wailing from afar, he certainly would be in Scrooge’s face, shaking him up as to make sure he gets the message. I sold several prints of it at a Silver Lake, California show last year and is available on Etsy around Christmas time.

No comments: